[spacer height=”20px”][spacer height=”20px”]
Certain areas of the Site and your access to certain Services may have different terms and conditions posted or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Site or for specific Services, the latter terms and conditions shall take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Site or Services.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICES OR BY SELLING OR PURCHASING A WORK ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES OR BY POSTING ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR SERVICES. If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
Maro Enterprises reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Site or Services or to modify these Terms, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site or provide you with notice of the modification. We will also update the “Last Updated Date”. By continuing to access or use the Site or Services after we have posted a modification on the Site or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site and Services.
The Site and Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Site or Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site and Services (“Feedback“). You may submit Feedback by emailing us. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of Maro Enterprises and you hereby irrevocably assign to Maro Enterprises and agree to irrevocably assign to Maro Enterprises all of your right, title and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent rights, copyright rights, trade secret rights, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. At Maro Enterprises’s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as Maro Enterprises may reasonably request to assist Maro Enterprises to acquire, perfect and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
Maro Enterprises Content
Maro Enterprises may also make available through the Site and Services text, graphics, audio, video and images of works of art (collectively, “Maro Enterprises Content“), some of which is owned by Maro Enterprises (“Maro Enterprises-owned Content”), and some of which is made available under license by a third party (“Maro Enterprises-licensed Content”). Maro Enterprises authorizes you to download, view and print Maro Enterprises-owned Content” solely for your personal use in visiting the Site and, if you are a Member, in connection with exercising the rights granted to Members under these Terms. For Maro Enterprises Licensed Content, the scope of your rights thereto will be solely as set forth in the applicable license agreement that governs the use of such content, as identified on the page of the Site where such content appears. Nothing in these Terms is intended to modify, restrict or limit the scope of your rights as to such Maro Enterprises Licensed Content. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Maro Enterprises or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
You agree not to do any of the following:
• Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material that: (i)infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v)promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; (vii) harms minors in any way; or (viii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
• Use, display, mirror or frame the Site, or any individual element within the Site, Maro Enterprises’s name, any Maro Enterprises trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Maro Enterprises’s express written consent;
• Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, Maro Enterprises’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Maro Enterprises’s providers;
• Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Maro Enterprises system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
• Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Maro Enterprises or any of Maro Enterprises’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services, Maro Enterprises Content or Member Content;
• Attempt to access or search the Site, Services, Maro Enterprises Content or Member Content or download Maro Enterprises Content or Member Content from the Site or Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Maro Enterprises or other generally available third party web browsers;
• Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
• Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Maro Enterprises trademark, logo URL or product name without Maro Enterprises’s express written consent;
• Use the Site, Services, Maro Enterprises Content or Member Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party in any manner not otherwise permitted by these Terms;
• Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services, Maro Enterprises Content or Member Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
• Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, Maro Enterprises Content or Member Content;
• Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site;
• Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site or Services from other users of the Site or Services without their express permission;
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
• Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Maro Enterprises will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Maro Enterprises may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that Maro Enterprises has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site or Services or to remove any Member Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site and Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. Maro Enterprises reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Member Content, listings for Original Works of Art or Digital Works, Maro Enterprises Content or any other text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other content or material that Maro Enterprises, at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site or Services.
The Site, Services and Maro Enterprises Content are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, Maro Enterprises and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Site, Services and Maro Enterprises Content and Printed Works, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Services or Maro Enterprises Content.
Maro Enterprises respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is Maro Enterprises’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances of Members or other Account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Maro Enterprises is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Maro Enterprises of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
THE SITE, SERVICES, MARO ENTERPRISES CONTENT AND MEMBER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MARO ENTERPRISES EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. MARO ENTERPRISES MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, SERVICES, MARO ENTERPRISES CONTENT OR MEMBER CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM MARO ENTERPRISES OR THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, MARO ENTERPRISES DOES NOT SCREEN OR INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF MEMBERS OR OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, NOR DOES MARO ENTERPRISES MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ANY MEMBERS OR USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. MARO ENTERPRISES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Maro Enterprises, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site, Services, Maro Enterprises Content or Member Content, or your violation of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Site, Services, Maro Enterprises Content and Member Content remains with you. Neither Maro Enterprises nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, Services, Maro Enterprises Content or Member Content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these Terms or from the use of or inability to use the Site, Services, Maro Enterprises Content or Member Content, or from any communications, interactions or meetings with other Members or users of the Site or Services or other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the Site or Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not Maro Enterprises has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
In no event will Maro Enterprises’s aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms or from the use of or inability to use the Site, Services, Maro Enterprises Content or Member Content exceed. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Maro Enterprises and you. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Proprietary Rights Notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of Maro Enterprises used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Maro Enterprises. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Arizona without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action with respect to the subject matter of these Terms will be the state and federal courts located in Arizona and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Maro Enterprises and you regarding the Site and Services and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Maro Enterprises and you regarding the Site and Services.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Maro Enterprises’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. Maro Enterprises may assign or transfer these Terms, at its sole discretion, without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications permitted to required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be in writing and given: (i) by Maro Enterprises via email (in each case to the address that you provide) or (ii) by posting to the Site. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
The failure of Maro Enterprises to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Maro Enterprises. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.